Support & Getting Started
Teva Shared Solutions®
Shared Solutions provides support for you and your patients to help achieve treatment goals
Support for your office: Shared Solutions streamlines access and works directly with your preferred pharmacy to fill prescriptions to help get patients started*
Support for your patients: Shared Solutions provides support with access, affordability, and adherence—including nurse support and patient education1
Two ways to get started with Shared Solutions
Enroll your patient:
Complete the PSRF and obtain your patient’s signature to receive full benefits from Shared Solutions. Fax completed form to 1-844-257-6126.
Patients can self-enroll for nurse support and financial assistance at any time by visiting MySharedSolutions.com.
Utilize iAssist to enroll your patients (if available at your office).
Shared Solutions provides ongoing patient support by covering the “3 A’s”:
ACCESS—Shared Solutions helps by managing:
- Prior authorization and appeals
- Pharmacy identification and referral
- Insurance benefits, Medicare Part D, and Medicaid verification and navigation
AFFORDABILITY—Shared Solutions determines the appropriate financial assistance offerings for your patients
- Free Trial Vouchers are available to new patients for 4 weeks of titration or 30 days of maintenance†
- Copay Cards are available to eligible, commercially insured patients—they may pay as little as $0 on each fill†
ADHERENCE—Shared Solutions supports patients in reaching their goals with1:
- Proactive nurse communication (phone, SMS, email, direct mail)
- Adherence support, expectation reinforcement, dosing and titration guidance
- Patient education
- Tools and resources to help manage their treatment
Shared Solutions is available Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM CT
Call us at 1-800-887-8100 or your patients can visit MySharedSolutions.com
Request a visit from a Patient Support Specialist who can help with access and reimbursement, prescription pull-through, and patient assistance support.‡
‡If you don’t have a Patient Support Specialist, reach out to your sales representative.
*Fill out preferred pharmacy on PSRF. Shared Solutions will route to HCP or patient-preferred pharmacies if in network.
†See Terms and Conditions on www.AUSTEDOcardform.com.
PSRF, Prescription and Service Request Form.
REFERENCE: 1. Data on file. Parsippany, NJ: Teva Neuroscience, Inc.